So yeah, as the title says, what you guys voted for is what I’m going to be reading this month, as I finished the superb Ghostman novel by Roger Hobbs last night.
Here’s the poll, if you want to go and see that and get a description of the books on offer, and here’s the list.
- Pariah by Dan Abnett (8 Votes)
- Magician by Raymond E. Feist (5 Votes)
- Black Feathers by Joseph D’Lacey (5 Votes)
- Death’s Angels by William King (4 Votes)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi by Michael Reaves & Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff (4 Votes)
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy (4 Votes)
- Age of Voodoo by James Lovegrove (3 Votes)
- The Gods of Gotham by Lyndsay Faye (2 Votes)
- No Return by Zachary Jernigan (1 Vote)
- Violets are Blue by James Patterson (0 Vote)
So, nowhere near a massive turn out as Shadowhawk’s voting system (Who’s now doing a giveaway), who scored more than 500 votes, but this at least gives me a rough idea of what I’ll be reading for the next month. I aim to read as many of the above titles as possible and review them for the Founding Fields where I can. In the meantime though, here’s what’s coming up on this blog in the next few weeks:
I plan on reviewing several TV episodes, including, Arrow’s Trust But Verify & Vertigo, of which I still need to see the latter and really enjoyed the former. Firefly’s The Train Job will also be reviewed as well, and as I may be going to see Lincoln this weekend, I’ll probably get around to writing my first film review for this blog.